Search & Win

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloweenie!


Well this was Bentley's first Halloween, so of course I was all excited about it! She is obviously to young for trick or treatin' so i dressed her up for Braunson's football game. She was a little M&M! And I must say, she looked a-dor-a-ble! I tried gettin some good pictures of her but she was so not in the picture mood so this was her best shot! Check her out!

5 comments:

Windsor World said...

Green...hummm. Just kidding!! She was so super cute, I love her so much! And her bow, it was to die for!! Speaking of bows, I was thinking that if you guys were going to go to phoenix for Braun state game we should try and go to ribbions and lace and take a little class on making bows..it'd be fun!!

Summers Family said...

She looks adorable... they are never too young for trick-or-treating, that's how the parent's get candy!

summers clan said...

I WAS THINKING MAYBE YOU SHOULD MAKE BENT A PIMA ROUGHRIDER BOW FOR STATE. JUST THOUGHT OF IT. ANYWAY SHE WAS THE CUTIEST LITTLE M&M AROUND. GRAMEE LOVE HER TO DEATH!

payneful life said...

Your Bentley is SO adorable! I absolutely love her costume. Hope you all are doing well. Your family is so CUTE.

Jaci(Pearson)Payne
p.s. I hope you don't mind me commenting ;) you can check out our blog--> bjpayne.blogspot.com

Emily said...

HI Taryn! Haha I'm so glad to see I'm already your blogging friend. Bentley makes an adorable m&m! :)

Soundtrack of my Life