Search & Win

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bring it Baby!

Bring on the:

*Food Cravings

*Nausea

*Heartburn

*Emotions

*Exhaustion
&
*Baby Bump

'Cause I be pregnant!

yes. yes. I am. Due March 30th! We're super excited!

10 comments:

Brady and Mandi said...

Yay!! That's so exciting!

Sharron said...

Hope some of these symptoms don't last much longer! Keep us all posted when you know what it is!

Mariah said...

WOO-HOO...well I guess not so much on the nausea part, but the baby part. Hope you can get the rest, etc you need. Good luck. We're excited for ya!

Hawkins Family said...

Congrats!! That is soo exciting. I hope you start feeling better soon. It sucks being sick. Our babies will be only a couple weeks apart again!! How fun.

Joy said...

Congrats, that is super exciting!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Exciting!!!

Summers Family said...

Yay!!!! How fun! I hope you do good with the pregnancy and don't get too sick! Hopefully this one will be a boy... someone's gotta carry on the Summers name! Good luck!

Emily said...

CONGRATS!!! How fun!

payneful life said...

I almost asked you when you commented on my facebook about having 2 kids. CONGRATULATIONS! I am super excited for you guys. 2 really isn't that much more difficult. Shoot if your gonna have kids might as well have them while your young. ;)

Soundtrack of my Life