A few nights ago I put Bentley in her bed to go to sleep and I was laying by her and started telling her the story of goldilocks and the 3 bears for the first time. So like the story goes every time after the baby bear part I would say "and it was juuuust right." Well after the story was over we were just laying there in silence and all of a sudden she goes "that was cute. that was cute. That was a cute story. and it was juuuust right." She sounded like a little toddler lady...I cracked up inside.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
for my information
Anytime Bentley bumps her head I always say "did you bonk your bean?" and thats pretty much the only time I call her head a bean...well...a few days ago she was playing underneath her high chair while Brodee and I were watching T.V. and we hear her start to panic so Brodee goes over and rescues her and afterwards she goes "my bean got stuck." We BUSTED up laughing. it was just SO funny 'cause she was so dead serious about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Your writings are really good.
Domain registration india
Post a Comment