Welp today marks 2 years since our little Bentley was born! I feel like she's been around longer then 2 years but at the same time I can't believe she's already 2! We had a "Goldfish" party for her because months ago she found my fish shaped cake pan in the cupboard and has been talking about have a goldfish party ever since. So along with the goldfish cake we had Goldfish Crackers and Swedish Fish....oh and I didn't realize it until after we were at the park but she wore her Whale shirt... The party was a success though. We had it at the park and mainly just had family there. Bentley got lots of presents and somewhat liked the attention. We love our little Bentley and we are SO ready for the terrible two's!

Bentley's "BIRTHDAY" birthday present. It was the cradle my mom made for me when I was little and I decided it would be the prefect time to give it to her with a new baby sister in the house.

Bentley and daddy coloring her new Dora coloring book

The Goldfish cake!

Bentley's breakfast: Oatmeal with sprinkles! (Hey! It was the only way I could get her to eat!)

Bentley being a little monkey

She was telling me to hop on the chicken!

I HATE these stupid steps! They're slippery and the steps are huge! But Bentley is getting better at climbing them by herself...must be because she's two...ha

grabbing the candle to lick. It was a little windy so we were only able to get one of the candles lit...but she had a blast blowing the one out.

Lay off her...

she's STARVING!

Opening presents!

Checking out her puzzles

Yay, that was fun!
2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe she's already 2! You are such a creative little mommy with your cute themed parties..I LOVE the cake!
Taryn, the cake is awesome. You always come with the cutest things! Looks like she had a blast!
Post a Comment