memories of those forgotten years-
Freshman Year: Thought I was a cool high schooler and an even cooler one in my plaid pants. Me and Kimberly Ann Marie Girl Clonts were connected at the HEEEP.
Sophomore Year: My friends and I got too cool for Safford (ha) and transferred to Thatcher. I thought I was SO PUNK. WAHAHAHA.
Junior Year: Worked at DQ. Went to girls dance with hottest college guy (so I thought at the time). Got my CNA...which is now expired.
Senior Year: Me and Tiffer Snapper would eat lunch at Bashas like everyday. Sobe and a muffin :). Gained some poundage that year (DQ...and probably that daily muffin) and lost my hair due to dying it and stripping it like 5 times in 1 night. That sucked.
Phew...glad those days are over.



4 comments:
Time does fly, doesn't it? Your kiddos are the cutest girls ever.
My husband served on his mission with Kyle Clontz. Then I was reading you hung out with a Clontz too. Small world.
Ain't that the truth! I loved high school but I wouldn't trade my life now to go back. like you said phew glad those days are over. ;)
we did give up dq for a whole year...but papa macs got us through that...
HAHA I remember your college date and how excited you were!
Post a Comment