Search & Win

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

She's a Walkin'!

Bentley's gettin good at walking! Woohoo! For a while there she didn't want anything to do with it, but now she is ALL about it. She gets this proud look on her face and goes for it and of course mama cheers her on and has a little suppin suppin for her when she gets to where she's going. So it's just so much fun! Here's a video we took a few nights ago, she's a little distracted at first but we finally got her attention and she was off! Oh and sorry about my excitement, I got a lil outta control...

6 comments:

Stephanie Clites said...

fun!!!! teach my baby how to roll over...

Summers Family said...

WOW! I can't believe she is walking! She's not even one yet!

Anonymous said...

that's so fun, I love when they first start to walk. They hobble from one side to the other! Thats so exciting! now she and Jaxon can chase each other around!

payneful life said...

How Cute! That is always SO fun to watch them learn something!!! Just watch out you WILL be running from now on! ;) Way to go Bentley!

Anonymous said...

That is so CUTE and FUN! It's exciting to watch babies with each new milestone they reach!!

Lyndee said...

oh yeah! I am so proud of your lil Bently! She is so cute and getting so big! I am sure she has a great mommy cheering her on! keep walking lil one!

Soundtrack of my Life